Friday, February 19, 2010

Brittani Brajon Plase Help You'll Be Famouse!?

Plase help you'll be famouse!? - brittani brajon

I always wanted to be an actress. iM11 years and would be in a children's pool Disney Channel or nick set, but really no other options in Florida and Vero Beach is known as zero beach doing nothing. Poor at this moment I am only because my mother-imployed for a while and just a job. Im not the best actor, but every time I lied, something that's very funny to work if cracked.im. It always makes me laugh. to break my friend Chuck quickly, because it makes me laugh so hard. to act truly and actually be somebody. when I die, I want on my grave to have a list, and my name on the front page of the publication of the document. that helps more than ten points, name of my word, and my first $ 100.00. as well as a Christmas present, because he has the best answer, asChristmas is not it? my name is Brittani Brajon in the 5th Class, I live in Florida. Please enter the names of directors or other companies in the search for a young actress.

2 comments:

Dark Angel said...

Well - my friend auditioned for Disney - and got to play a role!

Want to know how you do it?

She worked very hard. She has an agent - and you lose a lot of school. Think about it - what is most important - education or service? What happens if the screws that law and have a decent education behind you?

Why not work hard, get good exam results? Then, when you start a college / UNI behind you, to act more as a profession? There are more adult roles, there nevertheless. Perhaps then, decided that things like Disney is not good for you.

Disney is difficult - Trust Me - and you get a main part, if you show your fade away. Well, the actor does not mean that this can happen tothem. Ever.

But then, the United Kingdom - maybe things are slightly different in the U.S. ...


Try to start to do some community theater, then build. You can always send me an e-mail if you want more information!

I hope that helped!

Danni said...

Ok, so
Theres this website will be introduced to the opportunity of an actor
You have to pay 2
You must save your data, how you live and
Then upload a photo
then on the same site that has 2 characters for a manager / agent
If the agent believes that its worth giving him a shot, call or e-mail. If the link just message me: DI hope that helped

Post a Comment