Friday, December 25, 2009

Audio Immune Disease How Do You Get Over A Mother's Death?

How do you get over a mother's death? - audio immune disease

I lost my mother four months ago to C-Diff. It was a different disease, immune to any audio diease, you might think. I was very close to my mother and I have his cargiver. I am disabled and do not talk about everything. It ***** in the things that interest me ***** in him things that annoy me bothered. My sister cares. My brother is doing well. Alo, I saw death before our eyes in the hospital, while the continuation of life and sometimes have nightmares. Somedays are better than others, and I think I'm back to myself and other days I have trouble out of bed. My question is Do you have views on these or what. In addition, my father died when I was foruteen so my mother has always been my rock and now I have. Please give me advice if they have. I'm going crazy.

1 comment:

Jennspur said...

Well, I've been through a lot. Thank you sorry for your pain.

My advice is to support clubs who grieve or seek in a local church or health centers in the community. Speaking can help you through the healing process, and it is a process. Not just magic, learns again.

You might need to consider also recognize that the pain will help others in their suffering. What to visit on volunteering in a nursing home and to those who may not share that love in your life?

Hope this helps. I say a prayer for you right now ... be addressed by the comfort of God, and actually know that their love for you and your desire for their happiness.

God Bless

Jenn

Post a Comment