Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ideas Of Real Estate Sayings I Want To Get More Involved In The Development And Investment Sides Of Real Estate...any Ideas?

I want to get more involved in the development and investment sides of real estate...any ideas? - ideas of real estate sayings

I am a student who specializes in real estate. I want more investment and real estate development, because I worked for go / had an interest in construction my whole life. Is there anything I can do start to become more involved in this area? I have things on my resume before the start of implementation of practices to halt this summer, so any and all ideas are welcome! Thank you!

4 comments:

Kay said...

Take a summer job (internship) in the office of the developer. The promoter is very important, is the best. If you find any work, you ask volunteer work. Tell them you want or need to learn for college courses, and only ask to pay travel / transportation costs. If you do well with them, they will hire you after a while, or do you have in mind for his future career after graduation.

I fell into my work (in an area shared by you) with a reputable company, whose higher graduation among graduates, where he had interned during my final year at university, because they like to pay my work, my work ethic and how to deal with superiors and colleagues.

krystall... said...

they throw the wrong reasons. Please sterilization!
Number of dogs and cats who die with shelters each year:
3.4 million

... http://www.hsus.org/pets/issues_affectin

Stevie t said...

Send it to me and pictures!

bellefir... said...

What Are You On? "Dogs in color, to make money?" Should be just aware. But to the land they are really trying to sell in a professional journal advertising, like the man in the country during the week.

Scorpio - I hope I do not want to Hare Coursing, because this is illegal! Besides, what the hell is this, that I know has to do with good dogs Lamping? has no influence on the color of the dress, beyond the ability of the dogs. Best exchange of the lamp, which has never had a black dog.

Post a Comment