Monday, December 14, 2009

Fundraising For Gallbladder Cancer I Need Help With Fundraising For The Troops Returning From Iraq And Afghanistan. Can Anyone Help Me?

I need help with fundraising for the troops returning from Iraq and Afghanistan. Can anyone help me? - fundraising for gallbladder cancer

I started back with a finance company, which lead from a group of veterans to raise funds for the troops from Iraq and Afghanistan was appointed. The Executive Director is incredible, who knows many people and is an inspiration.

My problem is I can not find someone to come on board and not being paid less than fundraising. I sat in vain with all types of organizations in the country. This is a national initiative, and I am wasting time and money.

The troops forward, because they are so brave and selfless. I attended a benefit for disabled soldiers 10 days ago and finally saw a product with all their time trying to find sponsors could be done. One day I will have my own fundraising.

But until then, I'm short of money and have good proposals from organizations or individuals sponsor an event. Your soldiers will be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment