Thursday, January 7, 2010

Boobs Pics I Workout But It Will Never Go Away Gyncomastia (man Boobs) Pics Included?

I workout but it will never go away Gyncomastia (man boobs) pics included? - boobs pics

Ok, so I'm freaking 21 and I have £ 230 5 sets of breast 5.The sigh. Anyway, I was drawing and I wonder, think about the honest opinion of what u girls. Should I bulk up more? what areas I need to work, or I'm good as I do. Be honest please.

http://community.webshots.com/album/563126368IlzUGt?vhost=community

3 comments:

Sazzy024 said...

I think I'm beautiful! "If you want to speak your concerns with someone in your gym or XXX doc

nmyankee said...

Assuming that you belong to a gym, ask someone with the sound exercise of the body parts that are not so satisfied. Women are usually by the Spirit, who did not develop even forget to "put in this area (and make sure it is a diet that is low in fat).

shivam said...

Assuming that you belong to a gym, ask someone with the sound exercise of the body parts that are not so satisfied. Women are usually by the Spirit, who did not develop even forget to "put in this area (and make sure your diet is nutritious

Post a Comment