Friday, January 15, 2010

Kids Storage Containers Ok, I Am Fixing Up A Playroom For My Kids And I Am Trying To Find Some Plastic Storage Bins. I Want Some In?

Ok, i am fixing up a playroom for my kids and i am trying to find some plastic storage bins. i want some in? - kids storage containers

Boy colors (red, green, blue) and girl colors (pink, purple). I searched everywhere, but all I can find is a complete unit, including the platform. I already have a platform for all i need is garbage. Has anyone some who just want to get rid of or sell?

4 comments:

Diane A said...

Try barnkids Containerstore.com and ceramics.

angelonc... said...

Why do not you go all white or free for a uniform appearance. Children help to see clearly what is inside.

You can customize each cup, with a picture of male or female, is painted on the front. Another idea is a bit on the forehead like a ballerina, a princess or a train, distinguished football, male / female decoupaged. You can also add a photo of the child in the tray to determine the property.

Do not paint the area where the containers are special colors ... like the green on the shelves of half-pink on the other half .... or carpets in parts of the sample.

iamjem93 said...

There were plastic containers, and I hated it. But you can boxes of tissues are obtained by closetmade I think made. They come in different colors and cost about $ 5.00 each.

iamjem93 said...

There were plastic containers, and I hated it. But you can boxes of tissues are obtained by closetmade I think made. They come in different colors and cost about $ 5.00 each.

Post a Comment