Monday, January 4, 2010

Car Accident Depreciation I Bought A New Car And I Got Into An Accident. Do I Get Compensated For The Depreciation Of The Car?

I bought a new car and I got into an accident. Do I get compensated for the depreciation of the car? - car accident depreciation

I bought the car in March and April, I had an accident (not my fault the other party) accepts the responsibility that the car has lost much of their value since the accident. Can I be reimbursed me for the depreciation of the insurance?

3 comments:

fire4511 said...

Yes you can, but must fight for it. You can get an opinion on the level of impairment. A car that is damaged (even if repaired, will have less value than a vehicle in good condition. It promotes the concept that Carfax.

You may need to contact a lawyer.

malibu29... said...

Insurance gap is wonderful. If you have your vehicle that covers the rest. what is the best way forward. but because the depreciation of losing or guess.

Infinity... said...

it depends on the state. Some states do not allow, bar, etc.. Contact agent that is available for you and let you know if you can try it, you need to get an estimate and the other company looking for advice depreciation and tell you what their procedures. If you can for him (trying his deputy) and another company, not to say to you, contact your state insurance and receive their assistance in cooperation with the insurance company. their task is to regulate all insurance companies and ensure that they comply with state law.

Post a Comment